Royal Caribbean's New Cruise With Confidence Program...
As the situation with Coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we understand that you may be concerned about booking new cruises or about your upcoming travel plans. So, Royal Caribbean (RCCL) is introducing a new, temporary change to their cancellation policy that gives you the flexibility to make the best choice for your vacation. All new and current bookings for sailings on or before July 31st, 2020 can now cancel up to 48 hours prior to departure with the new Cruise With Confidence policy.
As always, thank you for your support and loyalty as valued clients!
RCCL CRUISE WITH CONFIDENCE
RCCL is happy to introduce a new, temporary change to their cancellation policy that gives you the flexibility to make the best choice for you and those in your party. All guests who are currently booked on sailings on or before July 31st, 2020 can now cancel their reservation up to 48 hours to departure.
If you cancel outside of final payment:If you booked a Non-Refundable Deposit program - you'll receive a Future Cruise Certificate in the value of your deposit and a refund for all other funds paid.If you booked a standard promotion - you'll receive a full refund of all amounts paid.
After final payment, if you cancel up to 48 hours before your sailing:
You'll receive credit for any funds held in penalty to use on a cruise sailing before December 31st, 2021.You can expect to receive your credit via email within 1 week of when you cancel your booking.
We hope that this new policy provides you with comfort - knowing you can choose to sail as planned or at a later time. Either way, we want you to have the perfect cruise vacation. Since this policy is new, we've included some answers to questions you may have below. Please note that this policy is subject to change.
RCCL Cruise With Confidence Frequently Asked Questions
1) What precautions have been taken to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus while onboard?
· All terminal and ship access points are being thoroughly sanitized before and after all sailings. In addition, high traffic areas onboard, including restrooms and public areas, are undergoing extensive cleaning each evening, over and above the normal procedures. Daily announcements are being made to remind guests to wash their hands often, use recommended coughing etiquette, and report any illness symptoms immediately. Also, additional medical staff has been added and are providing complimentary medical consultations during each sailing. To learn more, visit our dedicated updates page here.
2) Do all sailings qualify for "Cruise with Confidence"?
· The "Cruise with Confidence" program covers all new and existing bookings departing before July 31st, 2020.
3) What if I want to change my ship and sail date instead of cancelling?
· Guests outside of final payment can change their ship and sail date. If you booked a Non-Refundable Deposit program, we'll waive the change fee for sailings through July 31st, 2020.
4) I'm within Final Payment and I know exactly when I want to cruise again. Can I just change my ship and sail date and not get the Future Cruise Certificate?
· We're happy to hear you've already planned your future cruise with us! Unfortunately, we won't be able to change your ship and sail date within the Final Payment period. What we can do is create a new booking and collect deposit so it's ready to go when your Future Cruise Certificate becomes available to use. Don't worry - if the credit covers the deposit, it ends up going back to you. Please contact us or your Travel Advisor.
5) What is the process for cancelling my reservation?
· Should you be interested in cancelling or moving your existing reservation to an alternate ship or sailing, click here to get the process started. We'll automatically cancel your reservation and issue you your credit within a week of the date you cancel your booking so that you can rebook. If you decide to call us, please know wait times may be longer than expected.
6) Do the same parameters apply to both Group and Individual reservations?
· Both named Individual and Group reservations qualify for the "Cruise with Confidence" guidelines.
If you have any questions or you would like to discuss your options if booked or when making a current booking, please comment below or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.